Author Topic: New Bullet Time feat exploit  (Read 565 times)

keylithe

• Noob
    • View Profile
New Bullet Time feat exploit
« on: May 09, 2021, 10:18:12 am »
I was playing on version 1.1.3.5 when I experienced a bug by which allowed me to exploit the new feat Bullet Time.

I am able to use Bullet Time with a level 11 character even though the feat require at least level 12, I achieved this by applying all prerequisites for the Bullet Time feat at level 12 then simply selecting the feat and exit out of the Character Sheet screen. This caused me to have access to the ability while staying level 11.

Upon further testing I discovered, using this exploit I am able to simply select Bullet Time in the list of feats, deselect Bullet Time, then pick any other feat of choice other than Bullet Time for the level 12th feat. This effectively means I get to choose two feats in one level up without extra cost.

I attempted the same exploit with both of the new Gun-Fu and Remote Surgeon feats as well, however unlike Bullet Time, Gun-Fu and Remote Surgeon are not abilities and thus does not show up in the list of abilities. Making me unsure if this exploit applies to the other newly added feats for update 1.1.3.0.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 09:58:53 pm by keylithe »