Author Topic: [Spoilers sort of] Anyone know what Flottsørmir is?  (Read 2276 times)

Dragonborn1705

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[Spoilers sort of] Anyone know what Flottsørmir is?
« on: June 08, 2021, 08:54:12 pm »
I know that the natives call it the great serpent and that it comes from another world, but what exsactly is it. Is it a giant psionic sea serpent or is it one of the leviathans the godmen were enemies with. And is it really in the black sea? Or is it still trapped in the monolith?

ShoggothWhisperer

• Oculite
  • Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoilers sort of] Anyone know what Flottsørmir is?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 03:40:41 am »
It is an extra dimensional entity that appears to the natives as a great serpent. It might be a leviathan, or it could be something else. It communicates through the shadowlith and the black rock totem, but it is not trapped within them.

Dragonborn1705

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 11:15:51 pm »
It is an extra dimensional entity that appears to the natives as a great serpent. It might be a leviathan, or it could be something else. It communicates through the shadowlith and the black rock totem, but it is not trapped within them.
Thanks

Turbodevil

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 09:15:18 am »
Also, Godmen did not like Flottsomir so they installed Glowing Canine at the entrance to black sea. It doesn't allow to spread his influence.

Scientific proof: it glows. Shadowlith is dark. Light disperse shadows. Cosmic logic, it is unbeatable.

Natives are under Flottsomir influence, therefore when they go near Glowing Canine it zaps them and they die.

Dragonborn1705

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2021, 02:32:39 pm »
Also, Godmen did not like Flottsomir so they installed Glowing Canine at the entrance to black sea. It doesn't allow to spread his influence.

Scientific proof: it glows. Shadowlith is dark. Light disperse shadows. Cosmic logic, it is unbeatable.

Natives are under Flottsomir influence, therefore when they go near Glowing Canine it zaps them and they die.

That could explain the sad fate of yngwar

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 10:17:59 pm »

Plus.
Spoilers :
It would also explain that a shard from the canine can turn into a weapon against these shadow creatures. Also Six confirmes that this canine is from his kin. So it the shard and the weapon.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 12:42:34 pm »
That could explain the sad fate of yngwar

Sad fate? In my endings at least, his ultimate fate is unknown, except that I'm pretty certain he made it through to the other side. Maybe I read it wrong, but I thought his entire plot was about how he broke free from the leviathan and therefore can be the first Sørmirbæren to leave the Black Sea