Author Topic: thought control build  (Read 3014 times)

recyclebin

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
thought control build
« on: June 27, 2021, 04:06:42 pm »
hello i just started playing this game i didn't even finish the first quest i wanted to ask is a thought control only build viable? and is it good? i looked up wiki it's abilities seem cool and that's all i care for as long as it's viable if it's not then which school should i invest in also how do i level up my psi schools

KnifegaF

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: thought control build
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 04:42:30 pm »
Viable and incredibly  good though you will want to have something to deal with robots. Psychokinesis or Temporal manipulation does well vs them and are both good options since you want to focus on WILL for TC anyway. For double school 8-10 int I feel is usually pretty good. Can even get away with 6 INT. You can also go hybrid to help deal with robots but if you do then 10 WILL is the absolute minimum. TC’s most powerful feat is locked behind 10 WILL and it’s definitely worth it.

recyclebin

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 07:11:35 pm »
got it thanks also does game check your normal stats for learning new psi abilities? since i have 37 thought controls in parentheses and around 25 outside of it but erza say im not ready yet

PanPannik

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 10:45:00 pm »
Yes, the normal stats or base value of a skill is checked to learn a new ability or acquire a new feat, not the effective value (the total calculation and what shows in parentheses). So if something indicates that requires 35 skill, you need to invest the 35 points.