Author Topic: Help with psi fist build  (Read 4006 times)

sarquadious

• Noob
    • View Profile
Help with psi fist build
« on: December 01, 2021, 10:47:55 pm »
I started playing this masochist's wet dream of a game, trying out pre-made builds made by other people (used a pure psi metathermics build). After finally beating the game once I thought I could try playing the game with my build. This was the result.
https://underrail.info/build/?HgcNCAUDBAYAWgDCoMKgwqB4AAAAAF9fMl9fAMKgAAAAAAAraU8WJiAGDEETB0MSA0I8woXCs-KcrgXin4QB4p-OBOKmrgXfvw

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Help with psi fist build
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 02:32:34 am »
I'm guessing you want to go for ripper's glove build. If so then you're mostly fine. Here are some thoughts:
1) Bone breaker only works with blunt weapons.
2) No reason to level throwing so much unless you go for threepointer.
3) No reason to get more than 80 stealth. Rest is usually boosted with gear.
4) On low perception builds I like getting some traps early skill for trap detection.
5) Take expose weakness earlier that deflection. Deflection is not really necessary since you'll be relying on movement points to break line of sight and get out of range. But if you really want it get it at later levels.
6) Really recommend escape artist. Saves a lot of reloads.

For unarmed you're better off going for crit damage instead of expertise. Get dex to 12 to get 4 ap attacks. Pump strength for damage after.
This is what i completed the game with:
https://underrail.info/build/?Hg8KBwMDAwUAPADCoMKgwqBLSwAAHmRkSxlkAMKgAAAAAAArJCYxIAZOExJpwqhDAwdLwrPCqXzinY0K4p-EAeKfjgTfvw

sarquadious

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 05:18:57 am »
Many thanks, my guy. Hopefully, this build would be less painful than my previous playthrough.

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:09:38 pm »
I played this on hard and i found it to be too strong actually.