Author Topic: Questions about infused leather  (Read 1097 times)

Ravager

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Questions about infused leather
« on: December 09, 2021, 03:49:38 am »
I have a sniper character that is on the way to completing Expedition. Next stop is endgame.

I've created about 4 items of SuperSteel (around 138, 134, 122, 118 qual) and found 2 in Black Sea (84 and 78 qual).

Already have a Biohazard Tac Vest / Stealth (used it to eliminate the Pirates, I think) but I should probably pick up a Biohazard Riot Gear for DC.

So my question is:

Given my available quality in the items, which should I assign to:

-Mutated Dog Leather Tabi Boots

-Mutated Dog Leather armour

-Biohazard Riot armour

-Cave Hopper Leather armour [for sneaking]

-Heartbreaker Serpent armour [for DC + Black Sea]

-Pig Leather Boots [for carrying stuff]

Should I assign SuperSteel quality to those items in descending order? (E.g. 138, 134, 122, 118, 84, 76)?

I guess the big question for me is, is there a significant benefit for using higher-quality infused-leather for the Pig Leather boots? Or will I just get the +30 carry no matter what? [I don't intend to use them in combat.] Will they get faster?

Also, is there any benefit to giving the Cave Hopper Leather Armour a greater quality, since I mostly won't be fighting in it?

I can see that there would be an advantage to giving the Heartbreaker Armour a greater quality.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 04:14:54 am by Ravager »

Dorioz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about infused leather
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 08:42:02 am »
From my experience endgame in expedition as a stealth sniper is mechanical and psi resistance if you go full genocide mode since if you aren't stabbed you will have your brain melted by 3 monks that have the mental capacity of a drywall or be killed by god knows what in the depths where nobody can hear you scream.

tl;dr I would get parts for that infused riot gear if i were in your shoes
PS: If you can don't go cheap with ammo and repair kits in DC
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 08:44:23 am by Dorioz »

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about infused leather
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 12:52:24 pm »
worst for dog and pig boots, best for either hopper armor or  dog armor, rest as you wish