Author Topic: Port Zenith  (Read 515 times)

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Port Zenith
« on: January 05, 2022, 12:51:19 am »
Hello everyone. After around half a year, I decided to check the forums again.

And I came with a small overhaul of Port Zenith.

Basically. Once you join the Protectorate and finished the quest where you pour the 3 week leftovers of Taco Bell into the ventilation shaft (Which results in a stench so bad your very DNA changes.)

A special dialogue with Colonel Cathard will be available.

He will tell you more about and also grant you access to Port Zenith.

When talking to the private at the front door, he will tell you that you will can go in but need to speak to the captain once you are inside.

Now. You can have some generic dialogues with the captain. Such as getting more info about the port, etc.

Now. If you have 80+ persuation, you can ask him for the shield emitters. Though it will require you to have Gorsky's quest started first. (Obviously.)

Once you spoke with the captain, you can freely leave and enter the facility.

The following part will only be relevant for people with the Expedition DLC.

Once you have access to jetskies, the captain will inform you that the Colonel assigned a Protectorate Cruiser to you and that it waits on the western dock of Zenith. After that, he hands you a cruiser key and you can grab your free Protectorate Cruiser.

That would be a small but also nice addition to the last update. I don't see it being a very laborous task as no items are required to be added or mechanics added. Mostly just dialogue options. I personally see it kind of necessary so the game makes some more sense when it comes to that.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900