Author Topic: Difficulty sliders and other suggestions. (Infusion Megatthread)  (Read 657 times)

redgoesfastfastfastfast

• Scavenger
  • Strike em quick, lightning fast.
    • View Profile
    • https://bitbucket.org/N1MH/starsector-mods/downloads/
Basically, difficulty sliders like Fell Seal for stuffs like, sell price, enemy AI level, enemy hp modifier, boss hp modifier, higher quality items spawn chance, hit chance and any other stuff the devs or players can think off.

PS: We really need to be able to order specific quality items, such as ask a specific merchant to give us a specifically 110 quarter item at a 150% markup, this would help cut down on cheat engine use massively in my opinion.

Also, feel free to add your own suggestions here so we will have an easy reference for the devs, I will edit this main post as we think of more suggestions
Im working on maknig a guide for new players on DOMINATING. Help needed. Do not PM me.

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Difficulty sliders and other suggestions. (Infusion Megatthread)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 01:11:33 pm »
I rather like having set difficulty. When somebody talks about dominating you know that they talk about the same dominating you played and the same bullshit encounters.

But on the other hand i think enemy hp increase is pretty stupid. The only reason i ever touched dominating is unique content and different encounters. I'd rather have one normal difficulty which what hard is now. And easy which is whatever. And difficulty specific content.

I also hate random events with passion. They seem to never trigger for me. God damn i just want to see two-headed mutant in depot A.