Author Topic: Enable CACS usage for pure Unarmed  (Read 1208 times)

yclatious

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Enable CACS usage for pure Unarmed
« on: March 30, 2022, 09:43:44 pm »
Let people have some fun with these things on the pure fisty boys, aplicable to your bare hands. It's hard enough pleasing O'l Mit Draper to get you some, stroking his ego by knowing his name, then playing nice, then the wait time and the cost to get em, so why not let the pure unarmed boys in on the fun? Ain't like it's electrocuting anything flavour wise, pretty sure you slap these on metal gloves fine and dandy and you ain't getting shocked when you swinging, so why not let em have the exotic 10 or so energy damage when fisting a Zoner or two?

Zeem

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Enable CACS usage for pure Unarmed
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 03:54:37 pm »
It seems to me like slapping what is effectively an electronic bomb to your bare fists would damage you as much as anything you're hitting, not to mention it probably wouldn't stick to living skin in the first place.

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 11:37:06 pm »
Forget casc put firecracker cap on your fists

yclatious

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 12:39:26 am »
You telling me I can beat people equipped with metal armor to death, literally beat industrial robots to scrap, wrestle crawlers and yell so loud I make everyone terrified of my mere autistic presence, survive 20 gunshots with leather armor and dodge 100, but my fists are too weak to have a coated film of capacitor cellophane and to not explode.

Pipeworkers, all of you. Let me place firecrackers AND the CACS, I'll take the damage. These fists can brawl God and the only reason I won't beat Six to death is because Styg won't let me.

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 01:30:40 am »
You telling me I can beat people equipped with metal armor to death, literally beat industrial robots to scrap, wrestle crawlers and yell so loud I make everyone terrified of my mere autistic presence, survive 20 gunshots with leather armor and dodge 100, but my fists are too weak to have a coated film of capacitor cellophane and to not explode.

Pipeworkers, all of you. Let me place firecrackers AND the CACS, I'll take the damage. These fists can brawl God and the only reason I won't beat Six to death is because Styg won't let me.
Most based forum post in the last 6 months tbh
Also because the forums have an average of 3 posts a day

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2022, 03:02:25 am »

Now that's what I'm talking about. If i could I'd put firecracker on everything.