Author Topic: Phreak Fate on Game End  (Read 736 times)

the__robot

• Noob
    • View Profile
Phreak Fate on Game End
« on: June 28, 2022, 01:29:06 am »
During my time in Core City, I did the first 3 of the quests for CoreTech, but never spoke to Harlan again after being told to do so outside the arena and never started the Oligarch Acid Hunters questline. After this, I then encountered Phreak and did all of his quests. Now, upon killing Tchort and obtaining the ACoNR, I went to give the ACoNR to Phreak to see his response, only to find him missing. Since he was gone, I figured I'd finally go speak to Harlan and Simmons to get my free quest xp, only to find Phreak in there. I don't see how killing Tchort or finding the ACoNR would give CoreTech supremacy over the other two Oligarchs and cause Phreak's downfall to trigger, so I can only assume this is a glitch.

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Phreak Fate on Game End
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 06:06:55 am »
Phreak's story will progress on its own after a player completes DC. This is intended behavior. We'll eventually add some more dialog to the oligarchs in order to elaborate further on what's actually going on with him.

fubaxqr

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 05:14:55 am »
Is it also intended that the "default" fate is "JKK"? I have completed all his quests, none for the oligarchs (just spoke to Vivian, Harlan and Stratford and told I'll think about joining), and upon returning from DC found him in the Core city upper metro station.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 07:39:28 am »
Is it also intended that the "default" fate is "JKK"? I have completed all his quests, none for the oligarchs (just spoke to Vivian, Harlan and Stratford and told I'll think about joining), and upon returning from DC found him in the Core city upper metro station.

If the player's actions don't affect Phreak in any way, his ending is chosen randomly.