Author Topic: Water treatment plant mutie experiments version  (Read 743 times)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Water treatment plant mutie experiments version
« on: July 23, 2022, 01:10:22 am »
The failed experiments are simply not threatening to any character build.  They should either all have knives (maybe poisoned ones? shivs maybe), or flood most of it with toxic gas, forcing the player to wear a gas mask and biosuit and thus make their punches actually hurt (you'd have to give the experiments bio resistance though). 
*eurobeat intensifies*

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Water treatment plant mutie experiments version
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2022, 04:16:54 pm »
but succesful experiment is tough guy.But i see the reasoning because its not comparable to the pit bull dungeon.There still some challenge in killing full mutants

Barry

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 04:33:01 pm »
The Water Treatment Plant is supposed to be somewhat-early content that you can do either pre-Depot A or soon after Depot A, toxic gas at that point in the game is probably too soon.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 04:33:14 pm »
Theres a real mutant in one room on dom.  Otherwise its just the xbow guy and the doctor. 

The Water Treatment Plant is supposed to be somewhat-early content that you can do either pre-Depot A or soon after Depot A, toxic gas at that point in the game is probably too soon.

Nah, I usually have found several gas masks and bio suits by the time I start depot A. 
*eurobeat intensifies*