Author Topic: Abram's Bug - No hacking, pickpocket, or persuasion?  (Read 904 times)

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Abram's Bug - No hacking, pickpocket, or persuasion?
« on: August 18, 2022, 01:13:19 am »
It's my first time playing a build without hacking, so I'm kind of confused at what to do for Abram's Bug. Yeah, you can persuade, I just didn't run persuasion. I didn't invest in pickpocket yet either.
I thought maybe I could throw a nade from stealth and get the Deputy to move... but  they don't seem to react to sound.
I got pretty good stealth, but not good enough to open a vent without getting spotted I guess.

I assume most classic players get to the spoiler faction without Hacking, pickpocket, or persuasion, so what's the trick?

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Abram's Bug - No hacking, pickpocket, or persuasion?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 01:23:18 am »
I guess I could just come back later with more Stealth

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 03:18:39 am »
Stealth alone is enough, you can even just use stealth gear with 0 points.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Kekus Maximus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 06:16:04 am »
If you don't have any stealth, get a leather armor and/or black tabi for ~20 stealth. Go to the ambassodor room, stand in the corner near the door, so deputy is out of sight. Use adrenaline, activate stealth and go in deputy's room to the nearest vent just outside the door, release the bug.

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 11:40:40 am »
The funny part is that all these years, I thought you had to go inside the vents to release it. I thought there was no way I could pull it off with a crowbar, but yeah just releasing it in front is much simpler lol