Author Topic: Stuck trying to get my institute belt  (Read 1007 times)

AnarchoRusky

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Stuck trying to get my institute belt
« on: September 18, 2022, 02:07:57 pm »
Been trying to get my bio belt from eiden for a while, but i been doing stuff without being too organized so im afraid i may have locked my self out of it, i already did all  the bio department quests and the electric one's too, i got called by Usha to see lydia and Lydia told me to talk to Eiden, the thing is, i already had talked to Eiden, having done all the previous Samuel quests beforehand, i also hardly ever read but i remember eiden asking me an important question, but i dont remember which, prolly was to see if i could join the conservationist but seeing how that doesnt gives any item reward (like the belts) i kinda felt a bit out of place.... so have i lost my chance to get my belt this playthrough?

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Stuck trying to get my institute belt
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 03:13:06 pm »
To get the belt you need to talk to Usha again after you decide to join specific branch of Investigation, however if you already got the special armor for joining the preservation, you can't get the belt.

Amount of quests you've done doesn't matter, only the decision you've chose in talk with eidein.
Valor's favorite poster