Author Topic: Notes tab that the player can actually write in. Also, a map alternative  (Read 465 times)

WhiteGrey

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Hello, currently I can only keep track of notes in-game by placing them on the map. This is great for area specific notes, but I have many general ones to track as well and it is very poor for that. I would love a notes tab dedicated to player input, because as it is I simply tab out and keep a notepad file, which is fine, but not exactly immersive.

Additionally, in light of greater randomization potential in Infusion: instead of the auto-map tool, please make the map more interactive and force the player to map the randomized layout themselves. This could be as simple as finding a rift-style geolocation within the area and pinging the zone with an item that fills it in on the map and provides information on hazards, enemies, etc., or a much more granular system of placing area type, enemies present, linking connected areas, and whatever else. Hopefully it would solve the issue of a player entering a zone, then immediately leaving and inspecting the map for enemy types, fungal spawns, and so on.

Thank you.

Styg, why does my jet ski require energy to function while my legs do not? Encumbrance should increment at an increasing rate depending on time since last food item and/or rest period. This would provide value to random flora such as lake mushrooms, or relatively useless food items. I like the idea of a non-bio low Per character sniffing suspiciously at a crimson mushroom they found during an especially long spelunking trip. Should have planned better, cunt.