Author Topic: Added availability of stealth gear for Occulus  (Read 492 times)

yclatious

• Oculite
  • Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Added availability of stealth gear for Occulus
« on: January 18, 2023, 09:52:21 pm »
Putting it plainly, it is a little silly that a place which requires perfect execution of several jobs in a row, occupies itself with intel, secrecy, stealth and cunning, which does several jobs for several people all across the Rail, that sells you smoke bombs, invisibility field generators and more, does not sell some black cloth and soft foam padding.

I am aware certain vendors like Becket do sell at a decently high level, but it just feels very silly that for a place concerned with all of this, it just doesn't sell em aparently. Mind you, I have used CE refresher to see if I could find even any of it, with 150+ mercantile on me and the tier unlocked and I just haven't found a single bolt. Plenty of kevlar and such but unless I have been as statistically unlucky as a drop zone baby, they just don't sell it, or don't sell any to the patience of a man endlessly refreshing CE to see if he could snag a bolt or padding with some half decent quality.

Again, I'm aware Becket and Derrica sell pretty okay gear, but I don't find the Drones to have particularly engaging missions and having to do an entire quest chain for people I don't like for some mild padding feels very silly when I should be able to get it by Constantine with double mercantile checks done. It just feels like an oversight and shouldn't be that hard to modify the Occulus shop in a hotfix to make em more thematic and useful to stealth adjacent stuff.

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Added availability of stealth gear for Occulus
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 09:49:31 am »
I'd add to that Ola from JKK also would make sense to sell black cloth and padding. As it is, he mostly sell very random stuff and tabi boots.
Valor's favorite poster