Author Topic: Buff Harmost Stavros  (Read 679 times)

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Buff Harmost Stavros
« on: February 01, 2023, 10:59:13 pm »
He's kind of weak for a leader of military branch of the Institute and doesn't even have a single feat. I think giving him some feats like for example Aimed Shot, Execute and High-Technicalities as well as maybe some grenades to throw at the player would be a good addition.
Valor's favorite poster

Orthrus03

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Benus :DDDDD
    • View Profile
Re: Buff Harmost Stavros
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 06:09:14 am »
While I agree that it makes sense for him to be more powerful, I think that the reasons for him being not very powerful are that you aren't really supposed to kill the Tchortists and that Cytosine Outpost doesn't really have anything that would warrant a powerful named enemy.
If Eidein's quarters/elevator were accessible, there would probably be items in there warranting a more powerful Stavros.
Benor benus

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 07:51:11 am »
You can hack the door to the storage room now, and of course they have ammo/meds and such on them.  Also a new player may not know the way to make them friendly and end up fighting them anyway.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Orthrus03

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Benus :DDDDD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 09:54:10 am »
I can't imagine a new player not just reloading until they get the right options, but it is conceivable that some pig leather enjoyers might want to kill the Tchortists for whatever reason.
Benor benus