Author Topic: An area in Core City sewers i never seen before  (Read 522 times)

Fins

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
An area in Core City sewers i never seen before
« on: September 27, 2023, 05:32:03 pm »
This is 1st time i see it, it's a full map in Core City sewers, which seem to exist instead of the map with a mutie camp and several roaming mutie workers sorting through piles of junk. In this one, there's a crane which can move few piles of junk, controlled from the only working console, and some siphoners here and there - no muties at all.

And there's what looks like a door in the northern wall, but it ain't interactive nor highlighted as a door (visible in the screenshot's upper part). That made me curious and i went to wiki hoping to learn more - whether that door is just scenery or not - but to my surprise i can't find this area's page in the wiki, at all.

Is this some kind of secret event or am i just being dumb about failing to find it in wiki? %)
our lifestyles, mores, institutions, patterns of interaction, values, and expectations are shaped by a cultural heritage that was formed in a time when carrying capacity exceeded the human load. (c) William R. Catton, Jr

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: An area in Core City sewers i never seen before
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 06:47:25 pm »
This is a random dungeon that has a chance to appear in your save. The doors don't do anything.
Valor's favorite poster