Author Topic: Hidden Rathound cave in the Black sea?  (Read 651 times)

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Hidden Rathound cave in the Black sea?
« on: October 05, 2023, 02:23:58 am »
Does anybody recall a hidden rathound cave somewhere in the black sea? I remember there being some nice-ish loot and around 3-5 Ancient Rathounds inside. I also remember that you need a perception check to find it. I've looked for it myself but I can't seem to find it again. I may just be getting hit hard by the Mandela effect.

TL;DR: Does it exist, or am I just derailed?

PaposikG6

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Rathound cave in the Black sea?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 07:07:03 am »
You are derailed.
Valor's favorite poster

Amannamedsquid

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 09:07:35 pm »
Well, that explains a lot.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 03:20:26 am »
The siphoner pools dive cave can have ancient rats, thats probably what you're thinking.  Dunno if theres a per check in there.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Fins

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 02:01:57 pm »
If memory serves, it does. And i definitely remember fighting an ancient rathound - maybe even couple, not sure - there in one of playthroughs.

Thing is, it's probably random, if it is this one from the wiki: "Siphoner Pools (Black Sea) > Underwater rock bridge > 7 Perception > leads to a lingula plant and a random treasure "crevice""

P.S. Amannamedsquid, if this is the one, then your derangeness is optional. Sort of. Or, intermittent? Random? Episodic? Words are hard... Ah, no, this is the term: occasional. Now that's one rare state of mind, right? :D
our lifestyles, mores, institutions, patterns of interaction, values, and expectations are shaped by a cultural heritage that was formed in a time when carrying capacity exceeded the human load. (c) William R. Catton, Jr