Author Topic: "Audience" word by the DC repair bot (green AI core): what it means?  (Read 389 times)

Fins

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Ain't native english here. I just wonder why the bot outputs "audience" word the way it does (see attached screenshot). Is it to indicate some gathering of people is singing it, all together? If so, why? Is there some particular recording of it where a number of people sing? Or it it to indicate someone signs the piece - as it's usually performed, i.e. single voice - for some gathering ("audience") of people? Or yet something else?

P.S. One great recording of this music piece is available on youtube: "Apollo Granforte sings Largo al factotum LIVE, 1932. Insanely powerful Italian baritone!". Imagining the repair bot playing this recording, in this dusty long abanodned maintenance room with devourers roaming outside - gives proper chills to me. The tragedy of failure of human civilization at its grimmest...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 10:51:39 pm by Fins »
our lifestyles, mores, institutions, patterns of interaction, values, and expectations are shaped by a cultural heritage that was formed in a time when carrying capacity exceeded the human load. (c) William R. Catton, Jr