Author Topic: Demoman: Agile Grenade Launcher Build [DOMINATING]  (Read 10645 times)

peet

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Demoman: Agile Grenade Launcher Build [DOMINATING]
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 03:58:14 am »
Reached lvl 30 oddity and completed compound. Updated the main post with the latest changes and suggestions. It's pretty dialed in.

https://underrail.info/build/?HgYDCgUMAwfCoAAAAADCoMKgbUUAAABaUD4jWgAtAMKgAAA8JDkxU8OjKEfChyfChcOlw6JLKsKkwrVdK8Kdw5zDiOKpjgXiv6QF44CCBd-8

scalymanfish

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2024, 07:17:09 pm »
Peet, if you had to pick one of your builds over the other, what which one would it be? Planning on starting a dominating campaign and have never used grenade launcher or shotguns, so both would be fresh for me from a game-play point of view.

peet

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2024, 02:12:07 pm »
Peet, if you had to pick one of your builds over the other, what which one would it be? Planning on starting a dominating campaign and have never used grenade launcher or shotguns, so both would be fresh for me from a game-play point of view.

Demoman for feeling massively OP, shotgun for a bit more of a challenge. Both builds absolutely stomp through dominating however.

Kiruha

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2024, 09:14:51 pm »
Reached lvl 30 oddity and completed compound. Updated the main post with the latest changes and suggestions. It's pretty dialed in.

peete hello, now having a blast with this build (lol) - What do you think - on veteral levels take Increased STR instead of Increased PER to have 8 str and use 25mm 12 rounds GL and 8 rounds 40mm GL is it worth it? or mabye just take 1 point away from PER to have 7 STR for 8 rounds 40mm GL.
 Also what do youn think about Unqique GLs - Puninsher and Milecore, I now that the crafted ones will be stronger, but Punisher have crazy range (14)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 09:23:27 pm by Kiruha »

peet

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2024, 04:22:13 am »

peete hello, now having a blast with this build (lol) - What do you think - on veteral levels take Increased STR instead of Increased PER to have 8 str and use 25mm 12 rounds GL and 8 rounds 40mm GL is it worth it? or mabye just take 1 point away from PER to have 7 STR for 8 rounds 40mm GL.
 Also what do youn think about Unqique GLs - Puninsher and Milecore, I now that the crafted ones will be stronger, but Punisher have crazy range (14)

I’m sure the build will be fine with less per, but I like to max out damage as much as possible. And honestly most encounters you never need to reload anyway since everything is already dead. Especially considering you have two GLs so 12 shells. I’d say you end up losing damage (which, admittedly, you have some to spare) and gaining almost nothing.

Kiruha

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2024, 05:22:31 pm »
I’m sure the build will be fine with less per, but I like to max out damage as much as possible. And honestly most encounters you never need to reload anyway since everything is already dead. Especially considering you have two GLs so 12 shells. I’d say you end up losing damage (which, admittedly, you have some to spare) and gaining almost nothing.

Decided to go for 8 str, damage is so OP, I rarely used master demolition belt.
I think bomberman is like more mobile version of fusion cannon build, want to try Fusion Cannon next time.