Author Topic: High agility build  (Read 5689 times)

RewRatt

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: High agility build
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2021, 07:32:52 am »
https://underrail.info/build/?HgMODAMDBQYAwqAAwqDCoMKgMmQeABQ8WkYyWgAAAAAAAFAkOWFOFhM-BgkvPEdcS8KxwonCpsOG4qG4BeKlvAfip5cD378

Meme evasion build but with a lot more grenades this time. Go for suicide belt and evade all damage. Get siphoner infused leather for even more evasion. Evasive maneuvers might work better that stuntman also available earlier. Knives are picked because of high dex.
Tbh, yeah, you can reach 340 Evasion without either feat to get 85% reduction. That was simply something I threw together quickly. Just get Infused Siphoner Leather + Tabis of some sort and there you go 😄
I also hate that you have to go through quite a bit of the game to get access to Core City Sewers and see if you get the Masters spawn... it is so unreliable.

Guehlfirf

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2021, 07:54:21 am »
Yeah some random encounters make no sense. I want to meet two headed mutant in depot a. I want Masters in sewers. Would like to see increase in spawn chance in the next update.

Tytyger

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2021, 09:48:28 am »
i did 20 agi sword build, i believe it can work with any stupid damage weapon, so best calls are ar's, shotguns, swords.About feat choices i would ignore evasive maneuvers and few feats are must like escape artist because nets have raised min chance to hit, also use of crawler caltrops and traps are encouraged because of terrible accuracy