Author Topic: Random Ladelman Encounters  (Read 1144 times)

Joe_Steel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Random Ladelman Encounters
« on: November 20, 2021, 06:21:47 am »
Even though he lives in South Underrail, its kinda weird that we never see Ladelman after the expedition. I suggest that we can occasionally cross paths in the waterways as random encounters.

Examples of this would be like seeing him at the Rig trying to hit on Stella, him buying stuff at Ray's Shop, him drinking at the Drag N Drop or just him jet skiing around and he stops us for a chat.
Also what if we finish the expedition but not the full game, we can still see some of the members of Aegis like Marcus or Doc Savage just chillin at a bar or something because of the blockade to North Underrail. Hell even normal Aegis Sec troopers would do and yes, if you join the pirates, they wouldn't show up.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 06:38:19 am by Joe_Steel »

Mocade

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Random Ladelman Encounters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 07:42:53 am »
Idea about ladleman itself isn't really important, since he is the charater that propably moves on with rest of the group. But it leaves a question about frome where did they come in the first place. Expedition i mean, with their massive long black wiry jet skies, full of stuff. Because they surely didnt arrive by train, so there must be some waterway in the lore. Like behind Core City fragment of sea where you have quest to find agent raul? Could be.

Joe_Steel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 04:16:52 pm »
I know he's not important but c'mon, Ladelman is the best character in the expedition and this would be an excuse to see him again. Also it wouldn't surprise me that the Faceless extended the blockade to the waterways as well. They have cyborgs and super drills, I'm sure they can make boats as well.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:24:29 pm by Joe_Steel »

Dorioz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 08:56:44 am »
Ladelman comes from junkyard so it wouldn't be suprising to see him chilling there with marcus waiting for the blockade to be lifted.
Btw i think that a small side quest started by getting shitfaced with both of them ending up having to bail yourself out of some trouble would be great.

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2022, 12:19:49 am »
Idea about ladleman itself isn't really important, since he is the charater that propably moves on with rest of the group. But it leaves a question about frome where did they come in the first place. Expedition i mean, with their massive long black wiry jet skies, full of stuff. Because they surely didnt arrive by train, so there must be some waterway in the lore. Like behind Core City fragment of sea where you have quest to find agent raul? Could be.

The answer could come from doing the pirate quest line.

Spoilers ahead. You've been warned.

In the second raid as a pirate you need to capture a large Protectorate cruiser. Which is coming to Port Zenith from the North. The Protectorate found a long waterway to the south. If you want to see it. Drive east of Port zenith. The current will be too strong though. My logical conclusion would be that the expedition's forces used that same waterway to get down south. Then docked at CC for rest and then continued to the Black Sea.
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900