« Last post by WeiJayTan on Today at 05:03:54 pm »
[1] (spacing); sa -> as
[2] treversable -> traversable
[4] has -> is
[5] thin -> thinning
[6]
Bugs / Flurry goes on cooldown if electroshock kills the target
« Last post by Tygrende on Today at 03:54:42 pm »
Flurry is only supposed to go on cooldown if any of the 3 strikes miss or deal no damage, but if electroshock module damage (or most likely energy edge damage, too) happens to kill the enemy before the last hit, flurry will go on cooldown and cost reduction stacks will be removed. This is accompanied by the "ding" sound effect that normally happens when all damage is resisted, even though it's not, the target is simply dead and there's nothing to hit anymore, which would normally result in no cooldown/stacks removal.

I suspect the game thinks that, since the mechanical damage of the hit didn't kill the target, flurry isn't over yet, but the target is dead and there can be no next hit, so it interprets it as a hit with no damage, that's why the "ding" sound plays.

Supposedly, someone told me this is also the case with spikes on armor, though I didn't test that myself.

I attached a short webm.
Bugs / Re: Marcus ammo problem
« Last post by PhrygianDominant on Today at 03:37:33 pm »
Fixed. He'll restock between battles.
Bugs / Pneumatic hammer incapacitation doesn't make enemies lose sight
« Last post by Tygrende on Today at 01:59:23 pm »
Posted this one years ago, didn't get a response .

Unlike all other incapacitation sources in the game (pretty sure I checked all) pneumatic hammer doesn't drop detection to empty orange eye. It stays at full red, meaning it's impossible to restealth until it drops to orange after about 2 turns, if the target is still incapacitated. Doesn't seem intended.
Bugs / Re: Mordre doesn't react to gas
« Last post by Tygrende on Today at 01:02:23 pm »
Mordre would be the only source of non-crafted biohazard tacvest, and an early way to get biohazard boots; there is a quest where you can kill him consequence free with the right amount of persuasion.  The easiest thing is for him to disarm the grenades like everybody else.
So it would also make persuasion more useful, perfect.
« Last post by harperfan7 on Today at 12:46:14 pm »
Give him sourceless bio DT.
« Last post by Eidein on Today at 12:22:05 pm »
Disarming nades is not tied to individual npc behaviour, its the zones control state.
« Last post by harperfan7 on Today at 12:09:07 pm »
Mordre would be the only source of non-crafted biohazard tacvest, and an early way to get biohazard boots; there is a quest where you can kill him consequence free with the right amount of persuasion.  The easiest thing is for him to disarm the grenades like everybody else. 
« Last post by Tygrende on Today at 11:14:36 am »
Easy fix for Mordre, just give his tactical vest armor a high quality biohazard vest in every game, and/or biohazard boots. Quality 100 biohazard vest is 13 bio DT, biohazard boots are 15, 28 is not total immunity (45 would be) but will probably slow down the damage enough to the point where it's no longer feasible to kill him in the early game with limited toxic sludge supply. Gas mask would work too if being true to his portrait isn't a concern.

Or an even easier fix, just make mushroom cove a controlled zone. There's an SGS sentry right outside, not many people going there. Might make setting traps for hoppers an issue, though, so maybe a partially controlled zone instead. Even more true for outposts after clearing them out.
This is inspired by something I've seen in another game I've played: Fire Emblem: 3 Houses (2019).
If a player manages to defeat the highest difficulty of the game (Maddening) without the benefits of NG+ (New Game+, Progress and benefits can be optionally carried over from a previously cleared save file) on any of the four available paths, the game's main menu changes (See attached screenshots) to reflect the player's achievement.
I think something of a similar caliber could be used to reflect a player's achievement of completing Dominating Difficulty in Underrail.

Fun side note: Maddening Difficulty in that game was added in an update, not at the game's launch. Reference: https://venturebeat.com/games/fire-emblem-three-houses-update-adds-maddening-difficulty/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10