Author Topic: Custom Portraits  (Read 127424 times)

Vokial

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Portraits
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2020, 10:17:55 am »
Nice.
I corrected the one I attached in my previous post (smaller pic still had the black bg), also tossed in another clear faced, more sophisticated guy, so worthful to check the previous page again. I don't know why they are only visible when I'm logged in, but here's a few more with this post - now for characters with goggles.
These two were part of some pack from earlier. And although they seemed to be one of the better ones, they were facing to the left - so towards the edge of the screen instead of towards the game, so here's the correction.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:23:01 pm by Vokial »

Vokial

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2020, 11:01:04 pm »
I just realized I happen to have the magnificence on my shelf that is the Beast Trilogy (actually 4 books) by Enki Bilal and realized that his art style fits exceptionally well in this game. So a portrait of Mr. Hatzfeld over here. Borrowed the motion-tracking version of the goggles from the full face masked guy I posted above, so it will fit the in-game model of my character even better (sniper wearing tac-vest with black overcoat). Little photoshop practice involved, just couldn't help myself.
Now he's up there in the upper left corner, judgementally watching the play below.

Enki Bilal has some excellent art, great materials all around for female portraits as well.
Btw, anyone knows why the attachments only visible if I'm logged in?

EDIT: Updated versions, with some minor adjustments like cranial roundness and posture. Also added a little glow of the goggles on the nose and collar.
Got rid of the annoying white dots too which were only apparent in game for some reason.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 05:35:09 pm by Vokial »

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2020, 04:30:06 pm »
It's not the highest quality, but if you don't like it you can blow it out your ass.
*eurobeat intensifies*

nosaM

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2020, 06:49:31 pm »
Got rid of the annoying white dots too which were only apparent in game for some reason.

The white dots can be caused by semi transparent pixels, and they can be a pain to get rid of.

nosaM

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2020, 11:40:27 pm »
Made one of the emperor of man, he will unite underrail under the Jeb empire. There will be no Protectorate or Free Drones only Jeb.

Also doing people is a lot harder than doing art when making portraits. I used paint3d and gimp to make the portrait.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:47:07 pm by squirrelsforimprovisedbeating »

nosaM

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2020, 05:39:41 pm »
Made two more Barney, and  Adrian taken right from the cover art of both half life games. Made with gimp, and paint3d.

Also you need to login to see attachments for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 06:53:05 pm by squirrelsforimprovisedbeating »

sunshinyblossom

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2020, 10:03:21 pm »
so im a bit rarted. can someone tell me how i upload a custom portrait? ive been trying to convert the png to an xmb because thats what someone told me to do. please help me im pepega

UnLimiTeD

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2020, 07:28:32 pm »
After tinkering with @recombinantOctagon 's portraits for two days in my quest to create a tin can profile that was sufficiently spiky, I've produced several variants that seem to be well received in discord, so I figured I'd upload this monument to me wasting time (I'm not that skilled, so yes, I spent 2 days to create a handful of portraits).
Edit: There's pixel artefacts on most of them. I'll take care of it soon.
Did spiky versions of all metal armours but tungsten.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 12:07:16 pm by UnLimiTeD »
First person to give Styg Karma.

I hereby declare that I love the oddity system and am in favour of shop and carry limits.

sull

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2020, 08:26:16 pm »
I've masked and scaled two characters from the Dishonored franchise into custom portraits. The first is Billie Lurk as she appears in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider (from this concept art: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Billie_Lurk?file=DotO_Billie_Concept.jpg). The second is a whaler assassin found in most of the games.
Preview:
Download link: https://mega.nz/file/00xm3TAZ#nUPQ7zpT5xI5rEOBOjU9luTPOZ0iMs73YB2gcgcH-tQ
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 01:59:06 am by sull »

Othienka

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2021, 09:05:57 pm »
Hello everyone! I recently tried my hand at creating a "new" face for my first play-through...and ended up making over 25+ custom portraits for each armor variation used/encountered during my game (have yet to finish it). I blame any possible naming errors on that ;) . Link for the pack below.

Also, while working on it, I ended up making a XCF on GIMP with all the bits and pieces cleaned up and separated; which should be extremely useful for those who'd want to do their own variations using another similarly-sized face.

Some examples:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 08:33:32 pm by Othienka »

Othienka

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2021, 03:54:15 pm »
And an alternate CAU portrait.

nosaM

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2021, 02:01:20 pm »
Made a portrait perfect for removing chalk zoners.

Edit added another kebab remover.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:16:22 pm by American. Anti. Furry. Department. »

nosaM

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2021, 02:08:50 pm »
Here are some more custom portraits for you. Made with made with Gimp & Paint3d

spray_can

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2022, 06:47:29 pm »
Here's a custom portrait i made.

harperfan7

• Oculite