Author Topic: Underrail wiki?  (Read 119869 times)

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Underrail wiki?
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2017, 02:32:56 pm »
The map I was using is the one by pipboy. So far the map has been very accurate, it's only that small part that seems to be missing.

Fenix

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2017, 12:28:59 pm »
http://underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Assassinate_Olivia

Wrong reward - for ass-something Olivia you will get only 1 XP in Oddity.

Fenix

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2017, 06:35:04 pm »
http://underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Study_the_rock_creatures

It is possible to gain his trust by passing a persuasion check (60 effective skill required), killing the leader of Ironheads or by solving the Foundry murders.
Wrong, if you sent adventurous couple to jail you also gain major trust.

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2017, 07:21:09 pm »
http://underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Study_the_rock_creatures

It is possible to gain his trust by passing a persuasion check (60 effective skill required), killing the leader of Ironheads or by solving the Foundry murders.
Wrong, if you sent adventurous couple to jail you also gain major trust.

Added that. Should probably rework the Foundry quest pages at some point. At least the adventurous couple quests might work better as one quest page, since it is treated as one quest by the game - aptly named "till death do us part".
[[Underrail Wiki]] // character builder and other Underrail utilities: underrail.info (thread)

kpetah

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2018, 02:24:23 pm »
 * spoilers *

Anyone knows more about the siphoner man ?
I found the rummors hacking the console on occulus terminal.
But I dont find anything else about it.

And the wounded man outside rail crossing, on side a dead lurker.
I patched he to full health, but he still died. What I should have done ?

Fenix

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2018, 04:14:18 pm »
OK, so I saw this thread suddenly  :D so here my five kopecks.

Article about http://underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet_Lenox_Pierce had this.

Talk to Lenox twice to learn of Pat's past in Praetorian Security.

It doesn't work for me, no matter how many times you talk with him, unless you talked with someone else who told you about Patrick past in Core City.

Also, raticle about crawlers

Knowing when crawlers are nearby is half the battle. When entering an area with crawlers (or stealthed humanoids), you will know you are not alone when you hear the distinct stealth mode sound. The louder the sound, the more creatures just hid from you.

That's not the cae anymore, at least in experimental branch. Don't remember when it was implemented.

bati

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2018, 06:55:32 pm »
What about helping the Black Eels? Wiki states that you can obtain SGS help by finding the Armadillo part first but that didn't work for me - did this ever work or has it been changed only recently?

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 17, 2018, 12:31:37 pm »
OK, so I saw this thread suddenly  :D so here my five kopecks.

Article about http://underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meet_Lenox_Pierce had this.

Talk to Lenox twice to learn of Pat's past in Praetorian Security.

It doesn't work for me, no matter how many times you talk with him, unless you talked with someone else who told you about Patrick past in Core City.

Also, raticle about crawlers

Knowing when crawlers are nearby is half the battle. When entering an area with crawlers (or stealthed humanoids), you will know you are not alone when you hear the distinct stealth mode sound. The louder the sound, the more creatures just hid from you.

That's not the cae anymore, at least in experimental branch. Don't remember when it was implemented.

I guess that was changed recently. Pretty sure you could get Lenox to mention Pat's past in Core City just by talking to him twice without setting any other flags.

Yeah, the sound thing was changed in 1.0.3. The audio still plays if you *see* someone entering stealth, not otherwise. I know the body text of creature pages is... not the best it could be. Some of it even predates the current wiki we have at underrail.com. Someone wrote couple of them on the early wikia, I just imported them as is. The mutated dog page is a funny one. :)

What about helping the Black Eels? Wiki states that you can obtain SGS help by finding the Armadillo part first but that didn't work for me - did this ever work or has it been changed only recently?

It was changed recently (in 1.0.3.) Prior to that, for some reason SGS council would agree to help black eels if Gorsky wasn't present and you chose you leave the politics to them. I *think* you now need to persuade the council in all circumstances, and it's easier to do so if Gorsky is there on your side.
[[Underrail Wiki]] // character builder and other Underrail utilities: underrail.info (thread)

Fenix

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2018, 01:46:42 pm »
But what if Gorsky already departedin Core City? Can he return?

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2019, 08:13:00 pm »
(crossposting from other thread)
Hi there,

I would like to know when the wiki will be updated? (new feats, specializations etc.) After or during testing DLC?

After the DLC is released. I likely won't have time to update all of it, at least not in in one go. But I'll try to at least get feats/specs, most item pages done and leave a ton of redlinks in all navboxes for other editors.

Others will have to step up to the gargantuan task of wikifying everything in Expedition. The base game's wiki was slowly grown over years of alpha to its current (rather sparse) state. There is no way I can handle an entire expansion mostly on my own. Very roughly speaking Expedition is about 50% of the base game's size and some things getting are more dynamic, so more work is needed to discover and document all the quest interactions and such. So, as always, let me or Styg know if you want a wiki account. There's going to be a lot of work when Expedition is released.

Bruno

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2019, 10:26:43 pm »
Hi, the wiki is a fantastic source of information, thanks for all the hard work.

There is a small error about the Rapid Reloader mod for firearms.
The wiki states that it "does not work with other barrel enhancements", but you can use it freely with silencer, muzzle brake.

I guess the wiki should be corrected, as the loading of a firearm does not happen in the barrel end, so the Rapid Reloader is not a barrel component.

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2019, 07:30:53 am »
That's how Rapid Reloader has worked since 2015. I assume things got changed in 1.0.4 but was omitted from patch notes.

Christ, this means there are now dozens of new icon variations for old weapons.

Doxy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 20, 2019, 09:40:31 pm »
Will you guys add swords/shotguns to the wiki before release? :D

Urthor

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2019, 12:25:35 am »
Signing up for the wiki is pretty broken atm, you get https://i.imgur.com/1MlEgxO.png this error whenever you try and create an account on any browser.  Stackoverflow has it as a PHP settings issue

epeli

• Wiki Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2019, 12:30:33 am »
Signing up for the wiki is pretty broken atm, you get https://i.imgur.com/1MlEgxO.png this error whenever you try and create an account on any browser.  Stackoverflow has it as a PHP settings issue

It should work over HTTPS. https://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup

I'll try to get Styg to force HTTPS over the entire site, it's in everyone's best interest.